M/04/045 – Willis Group Holdings Limited / Coyle Hamilton Holdings Limited

Page Attachments


Transaction details

proposal whereby Willis Group Holdings Limited (“Willis”) would acquire 51.7% of Coyle Hamilton Holdings Limited (“Coyle Hamilton”). Pursuant to the agreement between the parties, Willis will subsequently acquire the remaining 48.3% of Coyle Hamilton’s issued share capital.

Notification date Decision date
Wednesday August 4, 2004 Friday, September 3, 2004
Parties Involved Business activities
Willis Group Holdings Limited

risk management and insurance intermediaries.

Coyle Hamilton Holdings Limited

provides non-life insurance broking in the insurance segments comprising motor insurance, property insurance, liability insurance (including employer’s, public, products and professional) and other insurance (including personal accident insurance, travel insurance, accident and sickness insurance, marine transit insurance, credit insurance, miscellaneous financial loss insurance).

Economic sector Media merger
Insurance / Risk management No
Submissions from third parties due by:
Phase 1 Phase 2
Current status: Completed
Preliminary investigation (Phase 1)
Authorised Officer Assigned Contact Details


Media enquiries: MKC Communications: 01 7038600

Return to Merger Notifications

Haven’t found what you’re looking for?