Do you have a burning question about money?
February 8, 2023
- Want to switch your mortgage but don’t know where to start?
- Think Buy Now Pay Later is a good idea?
- Wondering if it’s too late to start a pension?
- Do you want to be good with money?
Following the success of CCPC-sponsored television show How To Be Good With Money, we’re bringing the Money Clinic to a venue near you. If you have questions, financial guru and TV presenter Eoin McGee will have the answers!
Eoin will be answering questions on lots of money-related topics, including the cost of living, borrowing, mortgages, savings, pensions, car finance and digital banking. Come along, pop into our booth, ask a question about your finances, and Eoin will answer afterwards by video. These questions and answers will be filmed and shared on social media to help others.
We’ll be taking the Money Clinic to four locations around Ireland, including:
- Dublin – the Bride of the Year Show on Saturday and Sunday, 28 and 29 January 2023
- Waterford – City Square shopping centre on Saturday 18 February 2023
- Westmeath – TUS Athlone on Thursday 23 February
- Sligo – Naomh Molaise Gaels GAA club, Grange on 25 February 2023.
If you are interested in visiting our booth in Waterford, Athlone or Sligo to have your financial questions answered, email email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more details.Return to News