Depesche recalls Watersnake toy
July 22, 2022
Depesche Vertrieb GmbH & Co. KG is carrying out a recall of their ‘Watersnake’ toy.
The affected products are item numbers 006434 and 046434.
A safety issue has been identified with the affected product, where the liquid inside the toys could possibly contain the bacterium Burkholderia cepacia. This bacterium could pose a health risk for people with pre-existing conditions if the liquid gets into the mucous membranes or open wounds as a result of the product being damaged during play.
There are approximately 1188 affected products in the Republic of Ireland.
What to do:
If you purchased one of these products, please discontinue use immediately, and return it to the place of purchase for a full refund.
The purchase locations of the affected products were:
• Applegreen Motorway Services, Cullenmore, Co Wicklow
• Applegreen Motorway Services, Tullow, Co Carlow
• Barker and Jones Ltd, Naas, Co Kildare
• Bookmark, Ashbourne, Co Meath
• Cladem Equi Store, Cavan, Co Cavan
• Eason and Son, Fairgreen Shopping Centre, Co Carlow
• Eason, O’Connell Street, Sligo, Co Sligo
• ESM Business Management, Portlaoise, Co Laois
• Fagan Office Supplies Ltd, Mullingar, Co Westmeath
• Hanleys Fermoy Ltd, Fermoy, Co Cork
• Kitt’s Gifts, Mountbellew, Co Galway
• Malahide Toy Shop Limited, Malahide, Co Dublin
• News & Views, Bundoran, Co Donegal
• Nimble Fingers, Stillorgan, Co Dublin
• Owen Kirwan, Termonfeckin, Co Louth
• Powerscourt Estates Ltd, Enniskerry, Co Wicklow
• Stakelum Office Supplies, Thurles, Co Tipperary
• The Art & Hobby Shop, Nationwide
• The Book Centre, Kilkenny, Co Kilkenny
• The Book Centre, Main Street, Wexford, Co Wexford
• The Book Haven, Ashbourne, Co Meath
• The Lahinch Bookshop Ltd, Lahinch, Co Clare
• The Village Bookshop, Greystones, Co Wicklow
• Weir Home Gifts and DIY, Baggot Street, Dublin 4
• Wexford Heritage Trust Ltd, Ferrycarrig, Co Wexford
Depesche can also be contact at email@example.com.Return to Product Recalls